While most punters and tipsters were complaining about the ‘rough’ results on Saturday at Flemington, our professional punter just went about his business of finding value winners. Horse racing tips don’t come with better value attached. Check the three main races at Flemington summarised by David Gately (You will see value winner’s Hey Rosie at $20, plus $13 winner Rok Posta and $9 was bet about Secret Flyer… Plus he tipped the TRIFECTA in BOTH the Manifold & Kensington Stks and they paid a small fortune, especially after Itsamonty got into 3rd in the Manifold Stks at $9 the place !!!
Race 5 – Hcp – 1610m
- 3 – SATARA – Prolific winner and loves 1600m. Was only 2nd-up in Xmas Hcp in Adelaide at 1450m when ran home super on a day it was tough to do same. Peaks 3rd-up. Very genuine and may be value. Just wish he got some weight off Barbaricus is all…
- 1 – BARBARICUS – 1st-up. Ran home well for 2.6L 3rd to the smart Scenic Blast 1st-up last prep at 1200m. The mile looks perfect fresh and in with winnable weight of 57kg after the claim. Multiple G1 place-getter so is the class! Very hard to beat.
- 12 – GREATWALL OF CHINA – May well have threatened Reputable last week with even luck when back out to the mile. In with 51kg after the claim from ideal draw. Any danger any luck !? Overs?
- 10 – HEY ROSIE – She needed the run last time here when 7-weeks between runs. Her form prior in stakes grade around Bernicia/ Absolutelyfabulous etc is very good. No weight, well-drawn and like her best at 1600m. Blowout chance.
- 8 – GOD’S HAND – Finally, finally had some luck last time and placed at big odds in the Listed Lord Stks sitting on a strong tempo in a race where the quinella swooped. Gets good draw from gate 1.
Race 6 – Listed Chester Manifold Stks – 1410m
- 5 – ORBIT EXPRESS – Is desperate for 1400m. Genuine speed here suits. Wants cover from the gate is all. His Xmas Stks run two-back was enormous flashing home behind Mind Your Head (then won G3 race beating Lucky Secret). He just found the 1200m/Standish a bit slick on quick back-up staying at the sprint trip. Never runs poorly.
- 12 – SILKY SMOOTH – Outstanding win two-back when worked to lead yet raced away and won easily and was not in the best ground on the inside rail that day! Led this track/trip last time and thrashed his rivals which included subsequent winner Rok Posta. Don’t worry about a drier track, he has been in the quinella 5 of 7 on firm ground. Very hard to stop!
- 10 – ROK POSTA – Was no match at all for Silky Smooth here two-back (leader’s had good day/ gets 3kg adv.) then led (own pace) and won here last time on dry. Drawn to get good run just off a strong tempo. Honest.
- 4 – ITSAMONTY – Finished 1.3L off Orbit Express in Xmas Stks behind Mind Your Head two-back with 58kg then forgiving last run ridden too close, plus he jarred up reportedly. Expecting much better today.
Race 7 – Listed Kensington Stks – 1100m
- 3 – IMMORTALITY – Just peaked on his run 1st-up at 1100m won by Happy Glen (gave him 3kg/ he’s since dead-heated with Lucky Secret for second at WFA). Wasn’t suited 2nd-up dropping to 1000m here (was out-sped 400m but strong late). Back to 1100m, peaking 3rd-up. Nice gate.
- 5 – COMMANDING HOPE – 1st-up. He ran 55.67 for 1000m when winning 1st-up last prep before going on to G3/WFA glory. Has trialled well. Can win.
- 9 – SECRET FLYER – Good horse who came wide against the pattern to win well MV in sharp time. He won his only 1100m run. The form through Danzylum/ Silky Smooth and Co prior ties in. Chance and may be overs here.
- 2 – BOWHUNTER – Was bloused by King Hoaks in the Standish off a luckless 1st-up run. Drops to 1100m (never won below 1200m) and needs luck getting through from gate 2 but peaks 3rd-up and loves the straight.
SIGN-UP to Ozracingform.com’s Group 1 service for the cost of a Train ticket (under $7 a week !)